I am extremely honored that I have been nominated for my second Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity, creativity, and joy throughout the blogging community. When nominated for this award, you must to the following:
- Write a post in which you thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
- Display the award/post rules.
- Answer the eleven questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven other blogs and notify them accordingly.
- Give your nominees eleven, original, questions to answer.
- Post the Sunshine Blogger Award logo within your post.*
*For this I made my own award logo as well as shared the award logo from my nominator’s post.
This second nomination comes from Britt at Alternatively Speaking. This lady is incredible and I love how she takes pride in her alternative style. She also really knows how to rock some fun colored hair! Continue reading “Sunshine Blogger Award Vol. II”