I am extremely honored that I have been nominated for my second Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity, creativity, and joy throughout the blogging community. When nominated for this award, you must to the following:
- Write a post in which you thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
- Display the award/post rules.
- Answer the eleven questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven other blogs and notify them accordingly.
- Give your nominees eleven, original, questions to answer.
- Post the Sunshine Blogger Award logo within your post.*
*For this I made my own award logo as well as shared the award logo from my nominator’s post.
This second nomination comes from Britt at Alternatively Speaking. This lady is incredible and I love how she takes pride in her alternative style. She also really knows how to rock some fun colored hair!
11 Questions Asked by Alternatively Speaking
1. If you had the opportunity to relocate to the place of your favorite movie or television show (regardless of how realistic or unrealistic it may be) where would you live?
I would totally relocate to Hobbiton (Lord of the Rings)
2. If you were told you could only drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Realistically, I’d want to say water because we can’t live without it, haha. But I would say coffee, since coffee is life!
3. How would you describe your perfect day?
Waking up to an overcast and rainy day. Having a good cup of coffee and spending the day reading and writing to the sound of the rain.
4. What is your favorite thing about your blog?
That I didn’t limit myself to a specific niche. When I had done that in the past, I felt like it limited my creativity and I got bored of writing posts for the blog within a couple months.
5. What would be your dream vacation?
Exploring Ireland! See: My Travel Bucket List: Outside the U.S.
6. If I handed you a million dollars today and said it was yours BUT you had to spend it in 30 minutes or I take it back, how would you spend it?
I would jump online to find a house as quick as possible! Then maybe order some pizzas with the leftover money.
7. How would you describe your style?
T-shirt and jeans type of gal. My hair is kind of punky…maybe I would call my overall style “alternative” 😉
8. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, what do you have? If not, is there anything you would like to get?
I’m currently gauging my ears and I have my conch pierced.
I have five tattoos: A star design on my lower back, an owl, a peacock feather, and a pumpkin on my forearm, and a pirate ship sailing in a teacup on my bicep (which is in progress)
9. Who is your greatest role model in life, and why?
My Aunt. She probably doesn’t know it but she constantly inspires me and she is truly my number one supporter!
10. How do you pull yourself out of a rut when you’re struggling with writer’s block?
I go back and read things I wrote in the past, or even read others work to help get the creative juices flowing.
11. What is your all-time favorite book, and why?
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. My grandma used to read it to my as a young child and I just loved everything about it. I have continued to read it every few years as an adult as well.
Justine: Little Dove Blog
Elizabeth: Uncustomary Housewife
Bexa: Hello Bexa
Ruth: Ruth in Revolt
Michele: Life With Michele Renee
Charli: The Break of Dawns
Wendy: My Organic Life Journey
Tori: Just the Beginning-x
Kara: Kara Eats Real Food
Katie: Clarks Condensed
11 Questions for My Nominees*
- What superpower do you wish you had, and why?
- Pizza: Deep Dish or Thin Crust?
- What’s the most memorable book you’ve ever read?
- What’s your all-time favorite quote?
- Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character, and, if so, who?
- What is your favorite holiday, and why?
- If you could live in any other time period, when would it be, and why?
- What would you choose as your last meal?
- If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- If you had the world’s attention for 60 seconds, what would you say?
*I did repeat a majority of my questions from my first Sunshine Blogger Award. This is mainly because I am very curious to know people’s answers to them.
Thanks again to Britt for the nomination!